Monday, June 30, 2014

Police War On Black Women Continues


Women demanded equality. That is what police do to men all the time. 

[From article]
“The reason I’m talking to you right now is because you are walking in the middle of the street,” Officer Stewart Ferrin said in a video recording obtained by KTVK. “Let me see your ID or you will be arrested for failing to provide ID.”
“Are you serious?” Ore asked.
“Yes, I am serious. That is the law,” Ferrin replied.
The professor stated that she was trying to cross College Avenue like several other people around her in an attempt to avoid construction, a police report explained.
“I never once saw a single solitary individual get pulled over by a cop for walking across a street on a campus, in a campus location. Everybody has been doing this because it is all obstructed. That’s the reason why,” Ore told the officer. “But you stop me in the middle of the street to pull me over and ask me, ‘Do you know what this is? This is a street.’ ”
Ferrin asked her if she knew that it was street. Before Ore could finish her statement, he demanded that she put her hands behind her back.
“Don’t touch me,” Ore said. “Get your hands off me.”

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/06/30/video-shows-officer-forcing-professor-to-ground-after-being-stopped-for-jaywalking/

Video Shows Officer Forcing Professor To Ground After Being Stopped For Jaywalking
June 30, 2014 8:43 AM

No comments: