Friday, February 20, 2009

The Usual Suspects

Here are some video clips of the regulars who spoke at Cambridge City Council meetings at the beginning of the 21st Century. First is Robert LaTremouille an attorney.
This is John Pitkin long time (17 years) President of the Mid Cambridge Neighborhood Association. The charter limits running for president to one term. But when I mentioned this at a meeting the members told me that he did not run, they elected him. I did not last long at that organization. The Treasurer screamed at me that I was not allowed to speak because I was crazy.
This is Ellin Sarot an editor.
This is Marilyn Wellons.
This is Robert Winters a math teacher who maintains a web site full of information about the City of Cambridge.
This is Elie Yarden, a retired Music Professor.
This is Kathy Podgers.

No comments: