Sunday, July 13, 2014

Baltimore Citizen Asks How To Get Asylum From Gang Violence




Nobody cares about American Citizens. Illegal aliens are a priority of the elite, and get special treatment with taxpayer money. 

[From article]
Before members of Congress worry about helping Central American children escape from gang violence, they should address the “nightmare” of gang violence in the United States, Elaine, a caller from inner-city Baltimore, pleaded on LauraIngraham’s radio show on Friday.
“I have gangs everywhere here in Baltimore — I can’t let my daughter ride her bicycle outside, I can’t do anything, Laura,” she said. ”Nobody cares about us.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/382548/inner-city-baltimore-caller-ingraham-where-can-i-get-asylum-gang-violence-andrew

Inner-City Baltimore Caller to Ingraham: ‘Where Can I Get Asylum’ from Gang Violence?
By Andrew Johnson
July 11, 2014 4:59 PM

Inner-City Baltimore Caller to Ingraham: 'Where Can I Get Asylum' from Gang Violence?

No comments: