Friday, July 3, 2009

Gov. Palin announces her decision to leave office

Gov. Palin announces she will not run for re-election and will transfer power to her Lt. Governor. (Part 1 of 2, 13 minutes)
This clip continues the press conference of Gov. Palin on July 3, 2009 (Part 2 of 2, 6 minutes)
In this clip from FOX News Gov. Palin's brother explains what he thinks about the announcement. Some background: David Hoicka (not her brother) is a graduate of MIT and an attorney. He ran for state senate in Massachusetts. He now works on housing issues nationally. He once explained to me about police and government harassment. If they harass you for an hour, and if you complain about the criminal acts, it takes at least another hour of your time. So the government criminals get two hours for the price of one. It is not cost effective to complain. It is better to ignore the harassers. I know that well. But also I know about character assassination which is directed at Gov. Palin. For 35 years in mostly three states members and associates of organized crime, police and FBI informants spread vicious lies and half-truths about me. I am not a public figure, nor have I ever run for office. After many years any career and reputation one might have had was destroyed. As Mark Twain said, "The lie gets halfway around the world before the truth gets its boots on." In my case I find it truly amazing that after 35 years young criminals, who were not born when this began, continue the same character assassination along with intense harassment. They are beating a dead horse in my case. But for the young and dynamic Governor I send out my best wishes and prayers to attack the source of the personal attacks and to maintain her hopes and dreams to make the world a better place. I hope she continues to express her opinions as a genuine human being and not as a false image politician as almost all of them are. These people stomped on my dreams and earn money harassing me, threatening me and ridiculing me each day. Their associates in the FBI look away and ignore the criminal abuses of power. Members of the loudest victim groups lead this abuse -- black Americans and homosexuals. That is what is truly an abomination, life imitating art, i.e., Animal Farm.
This is an audio clip wherein John Ziegler interviews Gov. Plain about her difficulties defending attacks on her and her family.
Nick Ayers of the Republican Governor's Association explains his reaction.

No comments: