Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Frank Sinatra Sings

I've Got You Under My Skin
That's Life, and My Way
New York, New York
New York, New York, in Kyoto, Japan (1985)
New York, New York (Photographic essay, Bronx Girl)
New York, New York (Photos of FS and NYC)
Love's Been Good to Me
One for My Baby (And One More for the Road)
Come Fly With Me
Strangers in the Night
Strangers in the Night (Argentine photos)
Strangers in the Night (twice with good photos)
Fly Me to the Moon
Stardust (1943)
Moon River
Autumn Leaves
Chicago
Summer Wind (1966)
Night and Day (1943)
As Time Goes By
I Wish You Love
The Way You Look Tonight
Learning the Blues
Blues in the Night
Stormy Weather (1959)
I'm A Fool to Want You (1951)
So Long, My Love (1957)
Deep Night (1951)
The House I Live In (video 1945)
It Was A Very Good Year

No comments: