Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Do You Know Who You Are?


Posted March 17, 2014 5:42 PM ET; Updated March 18, 2014 1:20 PM ET


http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/son-suspects-welfare-queen-stolen-baby-paul-fronczak/story?id=22913850

Son Suspects ‘Welfare Queen’ May Have Stolen Baby Paul Fronczak
March 14, 2014
By BRIAN ROSS, BARBARA WALTERS, RHONDA SCHWARTZ, JOHN GREEN and ANGELA M. HILL

* * *

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/mailform?id=19906573

Stolen at Birth Tip Line: Who Is Paul Fronczak?
ABC News '20/20' and Barbara Walters Investigate Mystery of Stolen Baby, 50 Years Later

* * *

http://abc.go.com/shows/2020/listing/2020-316-stolen-at-birth-a-decadesold-mystery

20/20
3/16: Stolen at Birth: A Decades-Old Mystery
40:47 03/15/14


This story was broadcast on ABC News' 20/20 hosted by Barbara Walters on March 16, 2014. The man, Paul Fronczak, told his wife, "I don't know who I am. I don't know when or where I was born."

It is a long story of a woman who stole a newborn baby from the arms of his mother in a Chicago hospital. Then years later a baby was abandoned in Newark NJ. The parents whose baby was stolen thought it was their baby and raised him as their own. But when DNA testing was available the test showed that these parents could not be the man's parents. That is what led to the comments to his wife. And you thought you had problems?

Mine are not near as basic. I know where I was born and who my parents were. But sometime in 1970 I met a woman who changed everything else about me. Since then  I've been surrounded by homosexuals, and everyone including the FBI told everyone "He's a homosexual." 43 years later (today) a lesbian graduate student in psychology at Harvard University Medical School, who is protected by Harvard University campus police continues a campaign to try to make me into a homosexual. I am not kidding. It shows how distorted the priorities of government especially law enforcement is in this country.

I am 71 years old. For the past 17 years I've complained to every taxpayer funded public and private agency in Massachusetts (and other states) whose mission is to protect vulnerable persons. They all refuse to investigate the numerous daily felonies committed against me. When I called to other states they asked me why I called them if I lived in Massachusetts. I explained "Because they won't help me here." In case I did not reveal it, one homosexual mogul in Cambridge said to me in February 2014, "You wore out your welcome here." Do homosexuals control who lives in Massachusetts too?

The criminals who conduct the abuses employ lawyers, psychologists and local thugs employed by police and the FBI. They tamper with my landline and my cell phone. My home computer crashes regularly due to their interferences. USPS mail is withheld or not delivered at all.
They keep me under 24/7 surveillance and disturb my sleep every one or two hours every day. They tell everyone I know, knew or meet, "He's crazy." That scares ordinary people away so that the criminals will have free access to conduct their depraved activities. It also permits the human services agencies to ignore me. If a person is crazy what he says can not be relied on. A state police officer at the Massachusetts headquarters told me that. 

It shows that all it takes are sufficient allegations by criminal psychologists (like the Harvard University graduate student lesbian) that a person is crazy to censor what he says and to deny him First Amendment rights-- the Right To Access to the government,  the Right to Petition the government and the Right to Redress. Psychiatry serves government criminals.  It is the same here as what psychiatrists did in Germany under Hitler and in Russia under Stalin. Journalists maintain the image of psychiatry just as they are conditioned to do.

In addition these same people say, "He's a retired drug dealer." and best of all to silence me, "He's a racist." There are more elements of a 43 year character assassination campaign but those three are enough to make me into a pariah. Who do you believe? 43 years of government character assassination? Or what I try to say in my blog, which one Harvard University lawyer repeatedly told me "No one reads your blog."

No comments: