Monday, June 9, 2014

Fogg Museum Construction Noise Continues


Published June 7, 2014 8:56 PM ET; Last updated June 9, 2014 11:00 AM ET

"It is not my problem. Call to Harvard operations, the construction is done." That is what Ryan Prentiss told me on June 6th 2014 at about 9:10 AM. I called to the mitigation office to complain about a truck idling at a high rate making a loud noise for more than ten minutes. State law prohibits idling for more than 5 minutes. It went on for about 20 minutes as I spoke with Prentiss. He told me that the construction is finished. I reminded him that there is still some construction ongoing with materials being delivered and trash removed from the building. I reminded him about a public statement made by a Harvard University official that it was done when it was not. He said it is no longer under the mitigation office. He recommended I call operations. I said when I call Harvard they refer me to this office.

After 7:00 AM on week days, Harvard University can make their deliveries and pick ups. But the city noise ordinance plus the state law on idling vehicles applies. I'm aware, but do not know if Mr. Prentiss knows that Harvard University campus police remain untrained regarding city ordinances and do not have jurisdiction over them. 

Speaking with the mitigation office takes time, and I'm not paid as their quality control officer for complaining. When I call they ask me why I'm "the only one." Because the other tenants are in a coma. 15 other units face the street.  It is almost as if they purposely make noise to get me to call to complain. They want to see what I say, to see if I am rational or make threats so they can arrest me. It is a part of daily psychiatric evaluations to test me, by control freaks who run the governments and corporations and especially the human services industrial complex (MA State Rep. Marie Parente's term).  There is one aspect I suspect is intentional. One FBI agent who observed the relentless harassment by five crime families and their police associates commented, "He'll come around." It was a corollary of the paradigm created by J. Edgar Hoover the cross dressing founder of the FBI. He was said to be "the arsonist and the fire chief." He created problems for civilians, then waited for them to come to him and beg for relief.

Emphasizing my reason for calling, I explained my right to complain. I said the state is corrupt and does not enforce laws when Harvard University violates them. When I said I'd write a piece about it, it is the only thing that works he said "I'm sorry you feel that way." 

Here are two images of the vehicle that was making so much noise that morning. I should add that the next day the graduate student lesbian psychologist at Harvard University Medical School ramped up her harassment disturbing my sleep as if she was punishing me for complaining about Harvard University nuisances. It is how conformist, obedient, useful idiot, Harvard University employees, especially their depraved psychologist control freaks act when someone dares to criticize holy Harvard.




Tractor with trailer at Harvard University Museum loading dock June 6, 2014, 8:50 AM


Tractor with trailer at Harvard University Museum loading dock June 6, 2014, 8:50 AM

No comments: