Monday, September 29, 2014

Arkansas Real Estate Agent Missing, Suspect Arrested




[From article]
Authorities have arrested a man wanted in connection with the disappearance of an Arkansas real estate agent, who was last seen Thursday after going to show a home.
The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office said Little Rock police arrested 33-year-old Aaron Michael Lewis on Monday morning. Lewis was named in an arrest warrant Sunday on suspicion of kidnapping 49-year-old Beverly Carter.
[. . .]
Carl Carter, her husband, told First Coast News that he received a text from Beverly around 1 a.m. Friday, the morning after her disappearance.
But he said the message didn’t sound like her at all.
"All of a sudden I received three texts in a row. One said 'Yes.'… Then she sent another text that said, 'My phone's low. The battery's down, and I'll call you whenever I get signal.' …And, then, straight back-to-back, I received a text that said 'Oh, I'm out drinking with some friends,'" he told the station. "Beverly's not a drinker…We just want our mom back, and my wife of 35 years…I need her."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/29/police-search-for-missing-arkansas-realtor/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fmost-popular+%28Internal+-+Most+Popular+Content%29

Suspect arrested in connection with disappearance of Arkansas real estate agent
Published September 29, 2014

No comments: